Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Goodbye Summer, Hello fall!

Today is officially the last day of summer and I have bitter-sweet feelings about it. While I am looking forward to cool evenings cuddled up with the fam, football, fall clothes (what fashionista doesn't love fall layering?) and of course all things pumpkin I feel I didn't enjoy summer to the fullest. I mean the only time I even went to the pool was while on vacation. Luckily, the little ones were able to enjoy their pool at home and at Nannys house so they got to splash their little hearts out all summer which I am happy about.

I just feel that all in all we as a family didn't take full advantage for everything summer has to offer. Honestly, I feel like most of this has to do with the fact that I am just now starting to get the flow of having 2 children.... I know I know, Ava is a year old! It's the going out and about that has caused me so much anxiety up until recently. Well, you can't change the past but you can definitely shape the future so the fall it is! The fall will be filled to the fullest, in fact I think I will make a fall bucket list (thank you Pinterest for the idea) for our family.

I hope everyone had a great summer and I hope your fall is even better!

Bring it on fall! Bucket list to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment