Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

And the dust settles...

Wow, what a crazy holiday season! The last thing I remember was Halloween and BAM it is 2013!

Happy New Year to you and yours! I hope your holidays were filled with as much joy and excitement as mine.... I however hope it wasn't filled with as much hecticness.

As much as I love the holidays I am oh so glad they are over and life can get back to normal. Who am I trying to kid my life is never 'normal' but what fun would that be anywho?

October through December was fully of laughs, hugs, kisses, moments where I wanted to cry, more laughs, moments where I wanted to pull my hair out and then some more kisses! I hope to sneak in some pictures of our adventures from the last few months (minus the crying and hair pulling) in the next few posts but for now I this is all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment